Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The sound of silence.

I am not sure what Paul Simon is on about really but....(any explanations gratefully recieved!)


If you have come here looking for new posts....I apologise. I have been rather busy and sometimes I just feel the need to have a break from writing posts and reading comments! I have been following the Pianka affair with interest but I wanted to wait for a full transcript of the Texas Academy of Science speech before commenting. I have also been reading some of the papers regarding Nylonase.

4 Comments:

Blogger allygally said...

I am not sure what Paul Simon is on about really but....(any explanations gratefully recieved!)

Don't know what the sound of silnce means,, but you might be interested in Paul Simon's reflections on creationists. It's from the song "The Boxer", and the line is;

"..A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest..."

9:18 am  
Blogger Andrew Rowell said...

And I always thought that line was about the evolutionists! Doh.
:-)

9:35 am  
Blogger Lifewish said...

Which bit did we disregard?

9:38 am  
Blogger allygally said...

Lifewish said...

Which bit did we disregard? "

The bit where the IDers say "give up. Stop science. There's no point in looking any further. God did it."

9:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home